Wednesday 15 September 2010

Oh man, I was meant to go back out to the 7/11 cos I need passport photos for tomorrow but I'm too tired now and it's dark/scary outside. The Residents' Assistant lady said that she wants us to go at 8.20 tomorrow morning, so I'm going to have to go after an early breakfast tomorrow. So much for a lie in. As long as I sleep well tonight I'll be alright though. The weather's been getting cooler, so perhaps I won't have to leave the air con on tonight.

I'd just finished eating a large chicken katsu bento I bought for 250Yen = £1.90 when I typed up the last post and it's now time for dinner. I had to get that bento cos we were only given a carton of juice and some sandwiches for lunch. These Jap folk have pretty small appetites, but, then, I did only have a small breakfast of a cube of omelette with peppers and peas, and a glass of milk.

Tonight should be spent unpacking and tidying my room, writing in dates of parties and events, and telling you about the journey from home to the dorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment